Monday 21 November 2011

Asian Celebrity Fashion

(Love this post? Visit The Faceless Style)

The TVB Sales Presentation 

Though Vivien Yeo isn't very famous, having never landed a leading role, I thought her dress was the most beautiful at the evening with that old Hollywood glamour gown. That deep v  back is absolutely beautiful!


  
                                   
I love the hair and makeup for these two girls in white! 



Love the first dress worn by Miss HK, the fourth dress (LOVEE the colour) and the second last dress


Beautiful girls! Myolie Wu is really pretty!


I like this dress worn by Grace Wong, white seems to have been a really popular colour for the night

Flirty hot pink dress worn by Nancy Wu 

Love Natalie Tong's heels and interesting dress: Gothic


I think her dress is suppose to be black but I prefer it in the midnight blue colour from the above photos

Love Selena Li's blue dress, I am obsessed with one sleeve dresses right now. Want one for my graduation!


Tavia Yeung's dress is really elegant, I love the shape! Perfectly tailored to her body! Others may not be able to pull this dress off because the structure of the dress enhances the bum area, but Tavia did it well!

Angelababy (Hong Kong Model)


 At Angelababy's recent public event she wore Valentino! It's such a cute pretty lace dress!




Other Asian Actresses



Liu Yifei is a beautiful actress! I love this photo of her (LEFT), such a beautiful dress and jewellery! The other photo (RIGHT) is a recent one from a red carpet event she attended. Similar hairstyle, but a lovely coloured dress! It's so beautiful!


I'm not sure who the girl on the left is but she's from Hong Kong just like the rest of them. I love her dress and her hair!


Zhang Ziyi (LEFT) and Michelle Reis (RIGHT) both wore Valetino gowns for a magazine spread (both different magazines). Polka dots are in style and this dress captures this trend elegantly. The ruffled sleeves are a beautiful touch to this timeless dress (photo from JayneStyle)

Goo Hara from Korean Girl Band Kara


I absolutely love Goo Hara's eye makeup in these two photos! Or maybe it's just her eyes!


I love her cat eyes! beautiful nails too! Both pics have long sleek hair, a style she is regularly seen in. She looks really good in it!


Loving the cat eyes again! And the sleek hairdo!


Wondering if i should die my hair this colour with these curls? Thinking of a darker brown though... and maybe a bit more curlier.


Loving the hairdo and the eye make-up as well


Charmaine Li (Chinese/HongKong) looks JUST LIKE Goo Hara! 


Taken from the set of Korean Drama "City Hunter"


Gorgeous nude makeup!


Here's the group! The other girls are really pretty too!

HERE'S A RECENT SINGLE THEY RELEASED:


Catchy Song! <3

That's all for now, enough celeb fashion stalking. Will post up pics of clothes I bought yesterday and my graduation dress in a few days!


Louise xx

3 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I was looking for interesting blog to follow and I found yours.
    I hope you can visit and follow mine too! See you on my blog!

    Have a great day!

    Regards,
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  2. they're all so pretty. love Grace Wong and Goo Hara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not being biased here but I think Asian girls are the prettiest girls! We just have a distinct look about us! Agree? :)

    ReplyDelete