Wednesday 23 May 2012

New Girl Crush: Sunhwa

Sunhwa from Korean girl band Secret. She looks somewhat like Ruby Lin in my opinion and that's why I love her so much. Here's some favourite pics of her, and some eye makeup looks I did to replicate one of her looks for the CS Snow Candy Event.





Love her sexy hair!




Love the eye makeup, her manicure looks very candy-like. Her hair is also very cute





She looks so cute on the right photo, might do the pigtail look now. Haven't done it since, well since I was a little girl


Love her wavy hair!


Such a sweet hairdo


I'm always too scared to do my hair like this, even without the ribbon. Makes me feel so childish, in a bad way




Love the soft look, and her hair once again... Very sexy, she can pull both looks off (sexy and cute)








Only did one eye so please excuse the random hand across my face.


Trying to create a slight winged look.
post signature
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment